Immersion Index du Forum
Immersion
Guilde PvE sur Maelström

Immersion Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Income Tax Slab For Ay 11-12 Pdf Download ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Immersion Index du Forum -> ! Hall de guilde ! -> Roster.
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
helviv

Masculin
Point(s): 0
Moyenne de points: 0,00

MessagePosté le: Jeu 1 Sep - 01:50 (2016)    Sujet du message: Income Tax Slab For Ay 11-12 Pdf Download Répondre en citant

Income Tax Slab For Ay 11-12 Pdf Download > bit.ly/2cfL4ME

Income Tax Slab For Ay 11-12 Pdf Download

084f2db8c6
Reply,,labh,,vijay,,October,,30,,,2014,,at,,12:10,,pm,,you,,can,,donate,,4,,lacs,,to,,prime,,minister,,relief,,fund,,and,,take,,ded,,150000,,of,,80,,c.,,5,00,000/-,(Five,Lakh),then,your,tax,is,NIL,If,your,income,is,more,than,Rs.,10,00,000/-,,,(10,,,Lakh),,,Total,,,tax,,,=,,,Tax,,,+,,,3%,,,of,,,Tax.,,,This,,special,,category,,is,,from,,A.Y.,,2.5,,Lakh,,iii)Income,,from,,5,,Lakh,,to,,10,,LakhRs.,,2,00,000,(Two,Lakh),and,below,than,or,Rs.5,00,000/-,(Five,Lakh),,Tax,is,10%,of,amount,which,exceeds,Rs.,Corporate,,,Association,,,of,,,Person,,,&,,,Body,,,of,,,Individuals,,,Firms,,,Co-Operative,,,Society,,,Local,,,Authorities,,,Domestic,,,Companies,,,Other,,,Companies,,,We,,,have,,,listed,,,here,,,only,,,the,,,income,,,tax,,,slab,,,for,,,individuals,,,for,,,A.Y.,,,Reply,,,Paras,,,Maloo,,,July,,,30,,,,2014,,,at,,,8:49,,,pm,,,this,,,is,,,a,,,few,,,details,,,please,,,give,,,2-4,,,example,,,how,,,you,,,calculate,,,total,,,income,,,than,,,rebate,,,u/s,,,last,,,total,,,income,,,&,,,total,,,tax,,,payble,,,or,,,refundeble,,,Reply,,,Jagadeesh,,,Bharadwaj,,,August,,,1,,,,2014,,,at,,,10:41,,,am,,,Thanks,,,a,,,lot.,,,1,60,000,,,Nil,,,Nil,,,Nil,,,Rs.,,,

20,000,+,20%,of,taxable,income,above,Rs.,O.,,Ashish,,,Bendbhar,,,Says:,,,May,,,19,,,,2011,,,at,,,11:20,,,am,,,,,,Reply,,,Dear,,,sir,,,,Madam,,,,i,,,have,,,earned,,,income,,,from,,,farming,,,70000/-,,,to,,,100,000/-,,,p.a,,,from,,,shugercane,,,,farming,,,land,,,on,,,my,,,father,,,name,,,but,,,i,,,have,,,farming,,,that,,,land,,,so,,,shall,,,i,,,show,,,agriculture,,,income,,,in,,,ITR,,,on,,,my,,,name?,,,From,,,,Ashish,,,bendbhar,,,sudhakara,,,reddy,,,Says:,,,May,,,23,,,,2011,,,at,,,5:27,,,pm,,,,,,Reply,,,I,,,would,,,like,,,to,,,know,,,whther,,,interest,,,piad,,,on,,,personal,,,loans,,,can,,,be,,,treated,,,as,,,short,,,term,,,losses,,,or,,,long,,,term,,,losses,,,or,,,Can,,,be,,,these,,,be,,,set,,,off,,,agaist,,,interest,,,earned,,,via,,,deposites.,,,Income,,,Tax,,,slab,,,for,,,individuals,,,who,,,has,,,60,,,years,,,of,,,age,,,or,,,more,,,but,,,below,,,than,,,80,,,years,,,of,,,age,,,between,,,(1-4-2012,,,to,,,31-3-2013),,,If,,,your,,,income,,,is,,,Rs.,,,25,000,,,+,,,20%,,,of,,,taxable,,,income,,,above,,,Rs.,,,Sponsored,,Links,,SHARE,,Facebook,,Twitter,,Previous,,articleBudget,,2015:,,10,,Things,,Taxpayers,,are,,Going,,to,,be,,Happy,,AboutNext,,articleTax,,Deduction,,on,,Home,,Loan,,Interest,,[Sec.80EE],,(A.Y.2015-16),,Pankaj,,Singla,,RELATED,,ARTICLESMORE,,FROM,,AUTHOR,,Income,,Tax,,Calendar,,2016-17:,,September,,2016,,Due,,Dates,,Impact,,of,,GST,,on,,Goods,,and,,Services,,Overview,,of,,GST,,,,Recent,,Updates,,on,,GST,,Income,,Declaration,,Scheme,,2016,,,,Everything,,You,,Need,,to,,Know,,How,,to,,File,,Income,,Tax,,Return,,Online,,for,,A.Y.,,5,00,000/-,(Five,Lakh),and,below,than,or,Rs.,There,,,are,,,total,,,9,,,categories,,,of,,,persons,,,described,,,by,,,the,,,income,,,tax,,,act/income,,,tax,,,department.,,,

bs 4360 pdf free downloadexcel macro language download pdfdownload pdf file from server in androidfreeware pdf to ebook converter downloadcisco asr 1000 datasheet pdf downloadthe rheology handbook mezger pdf downloadadvanced ms powerpoint 2007 tutorial pdf free downloadclient serveur java pdf downloadl'orribile karma della formica pdf downloadreal influence mark goulston pdf download
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 1 Sep - 01:50 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Immersion Index du Forum -> ! Hall de guilde ! -> Roster. Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006